Sunday 5 May 2013

My first ever blog post

After debating for months whether I should start my own blog or not, I'm thoroughly excited to be writing this - although I'm kinda nervous.

So, hello, my names Amy and I'm a 23 soon to be student again from Leeds. I am a complete girly girl and I am obsessed with all things beauty! I've decided to start up this blog as a bit of a hobby really, and as I have a lovely long summer ahead, it's hopefully something I can spend a lot of time doing. 


There's also nothing I love more than reading everyones new monthly favourites, empties and hauls. I feel you get that more personal touch from other people just like you, who will give you their honest opinions on products - which I believe to be really important. 


I'm looking forward to spending most of my time from now on blogging away - and those of you who actually come across my blog, I hope you enjoy!


Feel free to follow me on twitter: @missamesylou


Love, Amy Louise xx




1 comment: