Friday 17 May 2013

Aldi's very own Miracle Oil


If you have coloured and heat damaged hair like mine then this product is the way to go. I used to spritz my hair after washing with Aussie's leave in conditioner until I discovered this product. I was browsing the internet during my lunch break at work when I discovered an article on this product - "Aldi selling Moroccan Oil? Surely not?". I was a bit sceptical at first but when I read all of the brilliant views I decided to head down to my local Aldi store and pick up a couple of bottles - and they were only £3.99 each, an absolute bargain that couldn't be missed!

So, the first night I used this product, after washing my hair I used around a 50p size amount onto the ends of my hair. With what was left on my hands, I smoothed over my roots and gradually worked back down to my ends. As my hair becomes greasy quite quickly, I tend to avoid using oils / leave in conditioners around my root area. After this process, I blow dried my hair, and I have to say I was so impressed. As my hair is quite long and has a natural curl to it, I find it quite difficult to keep those frizzy bits at bay. But this product kept my hair frizz free, shiny and soft - everything that I wanted! 


Now what this product claims: "Miracle Oil is a multi-use product suitable for all hair types. Enriched with argan oil, renowed for it's resorting properties. Your hair looks healthier after just one application, and the overall condition of the hair will improve, preventing split-ends and breakage - there is also no oily residue". 


I have to say I agree with the claim, I have seen such an improvement in the condition of my hair, it no longer feels brittle, but it looks shiny and feels ever so soft. I think for £3.99 its definitely worth a try. As I loved this product so much, I went and bought myself another 2 bottles as when it's gone it's gone I'm afraid. So get yours from your local Aldi store whilst stocks last.


Love Amy Louise xox

No comments:

Post a Comment