Sunday 19 May 2013

Holiday Haul: 25 days until Egypt

So I have recently booked a getaway to the resort of Sharm El Sheikh and I am very much looking forward to a week of pure relaxation. One of my all time favourite things about planning a holiday, is buying lots of new clothes and products to take a long with me. However, as I was holidaying in Mexico over Christmas, I haven't been on a mad holiday shopping spree - but I've bought a couple of necessities and also a few bargain items that couldn't be missed. 
Patterned Coral Bikini top (£5) and bottoms (£5) - Matalan

Multicoloured Bikini Top and Bottoms (£35) - Topshop

Pink floral Bikini Top (£6) - New Look

White & Silver flowered T-Bar sandals (£6) Little orange flowered sandals (£10) and Light pink jelly sandals (£5) - Primark

'A' earrings (£6.50) - Topshop

As well as clothing items, I have also bought quite a few holiday essentials such as suncreams and after suns etc. 

Hawaiian Tropic Sun lotion (£6.49) - Boots 

Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Face sun lotion (£6.29) - Boots 

Banana Boat Aloe Vera gel (£2.99) - Boots

I bought the majority of these next items separately as I had a few boots no7 vouchers to use - as every time you bought something over the value of £4 (this did not have to be a no7 product), you received a £5 off no7 skin care voucher and also a £3 off make up voucher. 

No7 Anti-ageing sun protection Spray (£9.95 - £5 voucher used = £4.95) - Boots

No7 Hair protecting spritz - (£6.50 - £5 voucher used = £1.50) - Boots

No7 Anti-ageing Shimmering lip & eye screen (£7.50 - £5 voucher used = £2.50) - Boots

No7 Body shimmer aftersun (£9.50 - £5 voucher used = £4.50) and No7 Facial recovery aftersun (£8.50 - £5 voucher used = £3.50) - Boots

I'll be sure to review all of these products once I am back from my holiday. As I have always been a fan of No7 make up products (I love their lipsticks!!), I'm hoping that their suncare products are not going to disappoint. 

Have you used No7 suncare products before? What are your thoughts?

I would love and appreciate any comments, feedback or followers - it would really make my weekend. 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening.
Love Amy Louise xox

No comments:

Post a Comment