Friday 17 May 2013

Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation & Loose powder and also their Face & Blush powder review

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted my first ever recent purchases post so I thought I would review the Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation and loose powder and also their face and blush powder.
I have been using these products for the past month now and I absolutely love all three of them.



Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation
This has got to be one of my all time favourite foundations. As we are heading into Summer (well you wouldn't know that with the weather we have been having in Leeds lately) I wanted a foundation which was both lightweight and moisturising - and this foundation is definitely that. Even though it is a lightweight foundation, it evens out your skin tone really well and it also provides you with a good amount of coverage (and you only need a 5 pence piece amount). I believe that this foundation is a great base for Summer, the last thing you want is a heavy foundation, that clogs up your pores when the sun is shining. 
Another thing that drew me to this foundation was the smell, it smells just like Watermelons which is delicious, and a gorgeous Summer scent. 


Clarins Skin Illusion loose powder
I chose to purchase this powder as it was the exact same colour as my foundation - which matched my skin perfectly. I am a huge fan of loose powders and I have to say this powder is probably my favourite. You only need to use a little amount on the areas that are prone to oiliness - which for me is particularly my T-Zone, my chin and the apples of my cheeks. I have found with other loose powders previously, that they seem to separate away from my foundation leaving my skin looking patchy, but I have to say with this powder, I haven't found that - a brilliant product.



Clarins 'Palette Eclat' face & blush powder 
I had wanted to purchase this face & blush powder for a couple of weeks after reading positive reviews. I am also a huge fan of Clarins at the moment so I wanted to try another one of their products. So, when I went shopping with my little gran for a birthday present, I decided that this was the product I wanted her to treat me to. I am very much a blusher kind of girl, my make-up doesn't feel complete unless I am wearing a pretty pink colour on my cheeks, which adds a gorgeous healthy flush to my complexion - and these two colours are beautiful.
Not only is this pallet a blusher, but it is also a full face powder, so I thought to myself - how handy to have a 2-in-1 product? 

Love Amy Louise xox

No comments:

Post a Comment