Monday 3 June 2013

e.l.f. cosmetics haul

Hello beauts and happy June! 

I have recently been on a bit of a make-up haul so I thought I would update you all on my most recent purchases. So lets get started!

I hadn't heard of e.l.f. (eyes lips face) cosmetics up until last week so after reading some fantabulous reviews online, I decided to head straight to their website and order a few bits and bobs. The one thing I loved instantly with e.l.f. is how wonderfully cheap their products are, I bought 9 products and it came to a total of £25.10 - what a bargain!


Contour Brush - £3.00

Matte Lip Colour - £2.50

Blush - £3.75

Mineral Lipstick - £2.50

Mineral Lip Liner - £3.00

Custom eyes eyeshadow - 45p each

Eyelid primer - £1.50

Bronzer palette - £3.75 (I must admit that this product came a bit scabby looking - as you can see in the photograph)

Shimmer Palette - £3.75

I am really looking forward to trying out these products over the next few weeks, and I'll be sure to write a review once I have had enough time using them, to give you my full honest opinion!
Have you purchased e.l.f. cosmetic products before?
What is your favourite e.l.f. product?

I hope you all have a wonderful evening.

Lots of Love
Amy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment